My Mission



Hi!  I have gotten a few questions about where I will be exactly serving my mission.  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints currently has three missions in Germany.  There is the Frankfurt Germany Mission, The Alpine Mission, and the Berlin Germany Mission.  I am serving in the Berlin Germany mission. As you can see from the maps above, the mission boundaries are rather larger, so while my mission is called the Berlin Mission it doesn't necessarily mean I will be serving in Berlin.  In fact, over the next two years, I will be serving in multiple cities.  I have no idea which cities I will be serving in, but I am excited to see where the Lord sends me.  I am excited to get to know the people of Germany and serve them with all my heart.  10 days and counting until I leave for Germany!

Comments

  1. Dear Winston,
    Wow, here I learn that it is for two years; that is quite a challenge to go for!
    Our former Campbell Soup manager of the two Dutch Technology Mushroom Farms that my husband designed for Georgia and for Texas, he was a Mormon and his sons also did the very same missionary work.
    It is a great way for learning in many ways, for developing a stronger personality and for being independent.
    Go for it and soak up as much as you can. By exchanging you also do receive!
    Mariette

    PS By the way, I flew several years on my own to go and work in the Bremen region, driving there from Horst aan de Maas in Limburg/Netherlands. It was an interesting period. You will be amazed at how LONG summer nights last in term of daylight. Quite different from where we are at here...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Jesus is the Lord Week 11

Week 79 A second weekly in a row- What's going on!?