Transfers


Just adding some extra photos to keep as a record of my experience while in Germany.  Stay tuned though as I will definitely have more to add next Monday in my new city of Chemnitz.


Hi!  Today is transfers day, which means for missionaries every six weeks you either stay where you are or head to a new city.  Sometimes you can stay where you are, but you get a new companion.  I am heading to a new city and I am getting a new companion.  I am heading to the city of Chemnitz which is an hour southeast and my companion Elder Wandtke is heading to Hamburg.  In the photo with us is Marc.  Marc lives near Leipzig and has a special love for the missionaries as he has worked with them in some capacity over the last several years.  Marc was really awesome at helping me expand my usage of the German language by working with me over the last several weeks. Thanks, Marc for all your help! My mom thieved these photos from Marc to help me remember all the great men that I get to work alongside here in Germany.  Since we mainly get around by train here in Germany, some of them came through Leipzig today as they transferred to different areas.  I am excited to meet my new companion Elder Rowe.  

Elder Rowe
Sister Ryan and Sister Paul

Elder Gray and Elder Beus

Sister Crawford and Kohler

Elders Naylor and Morris top and Elder Villagomez and 
 

Elders Wardrup and Nandu-Chapman


Elders Southwick and Hubrich top and bottom Elder Hale and 













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Jesus is the Lord Week 11

Week 79 A second weekly in a row- What's going on!?