Jesus is the Lord Week 11

 Hey Guys! This past week has been quite great. We were able to meet a few of our friends here in the area. We also decided to introduce ourselves to members by baking cookies and dropping them off at their place. Our plan worked and they loved it. Yesterday I had a great time at church attending the Hohenstein and Chemnitz wards.  I currently serve over 4 wards in the Chemnitz area. It was nice to be able to bear my testimony and meet more members of the wards. Last month this young man from the Philippines messaged me on Facebook.  My last companion and I were able to teach him over a series of video calls. He believed everything we taught him and he loved reading the Book of Mormon (he did it every day and took detailed notes). We were then able to connect him with the sister missionaries in his area, and on Friday I got the wonderful news that he accepted their invitation to be baptized! It brings me so much joy knowing that he is willing to follow the example of Jesus Christ and take the next step towards returning to live with God again. I am also thankful for everything I have been able to learn from my new companion Elder Rowe. His German is great and he is a really good teacher. Each day I can see the Lord strengthening me and that pumps me to work even harder. Thank you guys for all of your support and remember that Jesus loves you. 


Mosiah 4: 11-12

11 And again I say unto you as I have said before, that as ye have come to the knowledge of the glory of God, or if ye have known of his goodness and have atasted of his love, and have received a bremission of your sins, which causeth such exceedingly great joy in your souls, even so I would that ye should remember, and always retain in remembrance, the greatness of God, and your own cnothingness, and his dgoodness and long-suffering towards you, unworthy creatures, and humble yourselves even in the depths of ehumilityfcalling on the name of the Lord daily, and standing gsteadfastly in the faith of that which is to come, which was spoken by the mouth of the angel.

12 And behold, I say unto you that if ye do this ye shall always rejoice, and be filled with the alove of God, and always bretain a remission of your sins; and ye shall grow in the cknowledge of the glory of him that created you, or in the knowledge of that which is just and true.


- Love Winston

photos below American diner, city center, local campaign poster, typical german meal, concert in St. Jacobs Kirche,  homemade taco bowl, dessert in the city, and castle Rabenstein.  













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Berlin for the Day

Week 5