Week 12 in Chemnitz

 Hey guys! I just wrote a bunch and I lost it all since my phone died so I'll just give you guys the highlights quickly before I go to bed. This week, we were able to teach a few friends who are great and really want to strengthen their relationship with God.  We are excited about this and hope they will want to continue learning more about our Saviour. On Tuesday night we were invited over for dinner by this really nice family. The father is the ward mission leader and we were able to discuss the work we have been able to do so far. He really wants to help us get our friends integrated into the ward so it's nice having his support. On Friday we went to Dresden to get Flu-Shots and afterward we went and ate sushi with Tim (the same guy we hung out with the last P-day). He just got baptized after turning 18 two weeks ago. He had to wait more than a year and a half to get baptized since his parents wouldn't let him. I am really impressed with the testimony he has grown and it is always a pleasure to hang out with him. We also went and took some pictures of Dresden's beautiful city center. On Saturday night my companion and I watched Joseph Smith: The prophet of the restoration. It's such a great film and I would highly recommend watching it if you haven't in a while.    Today for P-day we went hiking in this forest called the Zeisigwald. It was really pretty and we took some fun pictures. Tomorrow we are going to Erfurt on an exchange so I'm super excited about that. Our mission is in desperate need of missionaries because of Corona (I believe we had over 200 before and now we have less than 100) and today we got the news that some new missionaries will be coming from America next transfer so that is a major miracle!  Well, it is late and I need to go to bed.  Love you all!  I look forward to hearing from you.   Winston.Rothaermel@missionary.org

Alma 32:21-22 And now as I said concerning faith-faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have ye faith yea have hope for things which are not seen, which are true. 22 And now, beyond, I say unto you, I would that ye should remember, that God is merciful unto all who believe in his name; therefore he desireth, in the first place, that ye should believe, yea, even on his word.















.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Jesus is the Lord Week 11

Week 79 A second weekly in a row- What's going on!?