Staying in Chemnitz Week19

Hey Guys, Hope all is going well for you!  Sorry, this letter is going to be short, but I have had a really busy day today.  My companion and I got up early this morning and we ran a half marathon. Number two in the books for me!  Speaking of my companion, Elder Rowe is going back home to Utah next week.  He has been such a good trainer and I am thankful that I have been with him for the last 11 weeks.  I got word on Friday that I will be staying here in Chemnitz for at least another 6 weeks which is fine by me because I love this city and all the people that I have come to know.  I will get a new companion.  His name is Elder Davis. I am sure I will learn a ton from him.  Anyway, after our run, we went into the city and meet our friend Marc, and no worries we did a social distant visit.  Tonight we had dinner at a member's home and then went to see the Christmas lights.  That was a ton of fun!  I am kind of bummed that there aren't any Christmas markets this year, but it is understandable since Covid is on the rise here too!  Well, I promise to write more next week; however, I want to bear my testimony to you that it brings me peace and comfort knowing that we have a purpose being here on earth and that through Jesus Christ we can return to live with Heavenly Father one day.  

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"



Here is a picture of me with our friend Marc!




Wishing you all a fantastic week!  Love, Winston p.s. don't forget to write to me at Winston.Rothaeremel@missionary.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Jesus is the Lord Week 11

Week 79 A second weekly in a row- What's going on!?