Week 24



Hey Guys, How are you?  Hope all is going well for you!  Well, I am still in Chemnitz.  It is hard to believe that I have been out for 5 1/2 months and 4 of those have been here in Chemnitz.  This week has been kind of slow.  After the New Year, we did a deep clean of our apartment which isn't very exciting, but at least we have a really clean apartment now.  We also packed up the Christmas tree and took it back to the church.  It has been snowing here a lot which is really pretty, but very cold. Layers are the key to staying warm for sure!  The President of Germany has extended the lockdown until the end of this month.  I am trying to stay positive about the whole situation.  I know with all my heart that Coronavirus and lockdown were no surprise to  Heavenly Father, so I need to trust in the Lord.  We continue to do the Lord's work and serve his servants.  One lady, we are currently teaching has been investigating the church for over 10 years and one man we are teaching has been studying the Book of Mormon for two and a half. I know if they would trust in the Lord their lives would be greatly blessed. We are praying that they can feel the spirit and make the commitment of baptism.  Earlier this week, we videotaped a member of our ward and his testimony.  Look out for it on the Facebook page Frieden in Christus -Sudost.  Please give it a like or make a comment.  By doing so, you help us get our message out there!

Oh, I took up learning Spanish.  I can now say, "I like to eat apples (Me Gusta comer manzanas)."   I also continue to perfect my German.  Well, I gotta run.  I have a meeting I need to attend.  Sorry, if this letter is boring, but there just hasn't been much going on and there isn't a whole lot we can do at the moment.  Before I go though, I would like to share this scripture with you. Alma 30:44 Everything indicates that there is a God; yes, even the earth and all that is upon it,... that there is a most High Creator. 

Well till next week, Love, Winston 

p.s. don't forget to write to me Winston.rothaermel@missionary.org




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Jesus is the Lord Week 11

Week 79 A second weekly in a row- What's going on!?