Broken Bones week 35 1/2

Yesterday evening, my companion and I were riding our bikes to the city center, as I was turning right, my front wheel got stuck in the tram tracks and I flew over my handlebars. The next thing I know, I hit the ground and I can't get up because my left arm is in a ton of pain. Thankfully the Branch President here was able to come and take us to the hospital. After getting a few x-rays done it turns out that I broke my arm and I'll need to get it operated on. Luckily it's not that bad, and I know that through faith Heavenly Father will give me the strength required to endure this challenge. "Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever." Alma 26:12I would greatly appreciate it if y'all could keep me in your prayers that my operation will go smoothly.  Thank you!  Love you, Winston

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Jesus is the Lord Week 11

Week 79 A second weekly in a row- What's going on!?