Week 47 I finally got vaccinated!

 

                                                       View from Gottingen Elders Balcony

                                                               On the way to getting vaccinated



Pommes from Frittenwerk BBQ Pulled Pork

Wie Geht's!? This week was pretty solid all around, other than it being mega-hot from this heatwave that hit. On Tuesday and Wednesday, we had the opportunity to go on Austausch (exchanges) with the Göttingen Elders. Göttingen is this small university town about an hour and a half southeast of Braunschweig. Other than the university, there really isn't much there, but at least the Göttingen Elders have a nice view from their apartment. It was a great time being able to learn from Elder Perry and Elder Becks. They both make being in this district so fun. On Thursday, a small miracle happened, here in Germany it's been so difficult to receive the vaccine, and as we were heading back to Braunschweig we received a phone call that we would be able to get the first dose of the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine. Once we got back to Braunschweig this member picked us up from the Bahnhof and took us to the practice where we got it. Other than my arm being a bit sore I felt totally fine afterward. The rest of the week was quite ordinary, we were able to do quite a bit of street contacting and had a few appointments with members. Before I sign off I'd like to share with y'all one of my favorite verses from the Bible:
John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent"Being able to serve the Lord each day has been the best and has brought me more joy than I could ever imagine. I have been able to grow so much as I have pushed myself to follow him. I'd like to invite all of you to follow Christ by starting off with the small things, like being kind to others, or being thankful for what you have. If you'd like to learn more about how following Christ can help you out, please message me! I hope y'all have a wonderful week!! Liebe Grüße,Elder Rothärmel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Jesus is the Lord Week 11

Week 79 A second weekly in a row- What's going on!?