The Grave Hath No Victory


Hello!  This week I lost my grandpa. It was great knowing him. Thanks to the Plan of Salvation, I can receive comfort knowing that he is in a better place. Love you and Rest in peace. Mosiah 16:8 "But there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ" Heute hab ich meinen Großvater verloren. Es war toll ihn kennen zu durfen. Dank der Erlosungsplan weiss ich dass er in einen beseren Ort ist. Ich hab dich lieb und Ruhe in Frieden. Mosiah 16:8 "Aber es gibt eine Auferstehung, darum hat das Grab keinen Sieg, und der Stachel des Todes ist in Christus verschlungen"

Sadly, I don't have a lot of time to write because our day has been so busy. We said goodbye to Elder Winter. He completed his mission and went back home to California. Elder Bueno and I will be staying in Hildesheim. Today, I went to the dentist for the first time in Germany. Sadly, when I fell off my bike and broke my arm, I must have hit my tooth as well because one of my teeth is dying. After the dentist, we went grocery shopping, at Burger King, walked around the city, and visited some of the local churches. Then we taught a lesson to a friend who is getting baptized on Saturday lessons 3 and 4. His mom is a member of the church. His brother will be baptized in a couple of weeks once he has completed the lessons. So exciting! We are also teaching another friend. Other than that not much is going on. Oh, I forgot we had a farewell dinner for Elder Winter at the Myers home and they fixed us an awesome dinner which included Puten Schnitzel, Rot Kohl, and Kloese! Yum! Well, I better run. We need to catch the bus! I love this Gospel!
Love you all, Winston

Update on the tooth: It turns out that the dead tooth wasn't caused by the accident, but by my braces. I will have it repaired when I get home to the states.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Jesus is the Lord Week 11

Week 79 A second weekly in a row- What's going on!?