Week 64

 







This week's highlights include Attending Zone Conf where we were taught about teaching with the spirit and finding with the spirit. As a zone, the Mission President had us all go out and gave us an hour to do some finding. There were 40 missionaries sharing the Lord's message. I got to see my homie, Elder Gagnon.  The temps are getting down to zero-winter is coming. The last couple of weeks I have been branching out and trying some new Turkish Food!  So fantastic! This week we had a Stake Conference where Elder and Sister Menzel spoke.  My companion  Elder Bueno is down to less than 30 days of his mission here in Germany.  He will be heading home to Brazil. I am jealous because he is heading home with a whole summer ahead of him. We have been running for our Morgan Sport. I am continuing to work hard to spread God's love and his gospel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Jesus is the Lord Week 11

Week 79 A second weekly in a row- What's going on!?