A Visit to the Temple and Merry Christmas




 



This week's highlights were going to the temple on Tuesday with our district.  Now I have been to both of the temples in Germany.  It was a really special experience.  The only downside was taking the train to get there as it took forever.  We had to go from Hildesheim to Hannover then Hannover to Dresden and then Dresden to Freiburg.  It was great being together as a district.  We spent the night at the temple and then the next day we got a ride back to Hildesheim. This week we did some service by helping this woman clean out and move some stuff out of her parent's home, so they could put it on the market to sell. Afterward, she gave us these really cool coasters. We had a good Christmas.  We had a wonderful meal at some members' homes.  The ward was so generous to me and my companion.  They gave us each 55 euros plus some wool socks. I also got many other gifts from my Oma, Nana, and family.    I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Jesus is the Lord Week 11

Week 79 A second weekly in a row- What's going on!?