Surgery

Hi Guys!  How are you?  Sorry, this is going to be short but I don't have very much time today.  My companion is transferring to Freiburg tomorrow and so we have a lot to do.  

Not much has happened this week as I had surgery on Wednesday to repair the break in my arm.  They put a plate in my arm that will have to be removed in a year.  The surgery went well and I was able to walk around by lunch.  Thursday was a little ruff as the nerve blocker wore off and I was in some pain, but thankfully they were able to give me something for that.  On Friday, I was sent home.  I will meet with the doctor this coming Friday and I hope they will remove the stitches.  Well, I better run!  We need to meet with a family this afternoon and since we can't use our bikes it is going to take us some time to get there!  

I hope you have a great week and hopefully I will have more to report to you next week.  Love, Winston


Lunch at the hospital


The view from my window

Me outside the hospital before surgery.
I had to be at the hospital at 6 am for my surgery at 8:30 a.m.


My room at the hospital.  There were 3 beds in my room, but only one other patient beside me.


My breakfast


My arm after surgery


Face timing with my friend Tim in Dresden from the hospital.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Jesus is the Lord Week 11

Week 79 A second weekly in a row- What's going on!?