Staying in Hildesheim

Hello!  Another week has come and gone.  After sending Elder Bueno home, I am staying in Hildesheim.  My new companion is Elder Albrecht.  He is American- German like me.  His mother is from Utah and his dad is from Germany.  Also, like me, he has lived in the United States, but for the past 6 years, he and his family have been living in Austria. This week has been pretty solid with appointments.  I am doing well though a bit frustrated because my bank card has not arrived and now my MSF card isn't working.  I did finally get that straightened out, but it could be a few days before the funds get posted to my account. Thank goodness for the gift cards from my Oma for Lidl or I would be pretty hungry this week. It is starting to get cold here in Germany and I am excited that there will be Christmas markets this year.  Well, I need to run!  The work never ends!    Moses Chapter 1:39 For behold, this is my work and my glory to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.  Love, Winston












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Jesus is the Lord Week 11

Week 79 A second weekly in a row- What's going on!?