Dresden

After introducing my mom to the Mission President, we headed into the city.  First stop -Pizza! Pizzeria Osteria was one of the places where we ate when I served in Dresden.  It is located just around the corner from the train station.  The pizzas are enormous and delicious.  Then on to see the Frauen Kirche and riverfront promenade. I love Dresden!  Dresden is called the Venice of the North!  It also has some of the best ice creams.  One of my favorites is Felicitas Chocolatier, a chocolate shop, but one of their signatures is to first fill the cones with chocolate!  We visited the Zwillinger which is under construction right now, rode the Ferris wheel which wasn't there when I served here, and walked through the Grosser Garden.  It was a great day!





























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5

Jesus is the Lord Week 11

Week 79 A second weekly in a row- What's going on!?